Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with www.kentstreetcellars.com.au you agree that you will be subject to and bound by, and will comply with, these terms and conditions.
When purchasing online, you confirm that all details provided when purchasing the liquor are true and correct. You must verify that you are over the age of 18 years old. Proof of age including DOB may be sought prior to the order being processed and if our delivery driver feels it is appropriate. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. When purchasing from www.kentstreetcellars.com.au you ensure confirm that you are over the age of 18 years old and thator anyone you may be supplying /providing alcohol to are is over the age of 18. We will refuse service delivery to any customer deemed intoxicated. Liquor will not be left at any unoccupied residence.
The NSW Liquor Act 2007 prohibits the sale of liquor to persons under the age of 18 years. When placing an order, you will be asked to confirm that you are 18 years of age or over and to supply your date of birth. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over and that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and the offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
Your contract of sale is with Kent Street Cellars (ABN: 82 849 045 153), pursuant to NSW Packaged Liquor Licence number LIQP724006963, as the liquor is sold from our website by our licensee on behalf of Kent Street Cellars (ABN: 82 849 045 153).
The sale of liquor pursuant to the offer to purchase from this website is made at our licensed premises attached to the licence number LIQP724006963 at 1/168 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Accordingly, your offer to purchase is subject to acceptance of your offer by the holder of the Liquor Licence, certification and evidence of you being over 18 years of age, the availability of stock and the liquor which is the subject matter of your offer being ascertained and appropriated at the above-mentioned licensed premises.
Free delivery services apply to areas within the Sydney CBD or Sydney Inner Suburbs (see inner suburbs) for orders over $100. Refer to our current Shipping Policy. Delivery of goods can occur between 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday (normal business hours). Saturday & Sunday by prior appointment & may incur a delivery fee at the discretion of Kent Street Cellars.
Kent Street Cellars are committed to the delivery of your order within your prescribed time frame (considered fair & reasonable). Deliveries outside the inner – city (refer to our postcodes considered inner-city) will be handled by couriers for next day delivery. Orders need to be placed by 12pm to ensure next day delivery.
Kent Street Cellars reserves the right to refuse delivery if the recipient appears to be intoxicated or under the age of 25 and does not produce acceptable proof of age documentation.
An acceptable proof of age document means a current:
- driver’s or rider’s licence or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country);
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country;
- NSW Photo Card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW);
- proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age;
- Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post; or
- approved NSW digital driver licence.
We are required by law to provide written instructions to delivery personnel as to the requirements for delivering the liquor purchased.
Australia Wide Delivery:
- Free Delivery for orders over $100,
- $10 Flat fee for orders under $100
- Ice only orders incur $25 delivery fee (within Sydney Inner Suburbs only)
- $25 Pickup Fee will be applied to all orders with hired glassware, tubs and trestle tables. If items are returned to the store by the customer, we can refund the credit card requested.
- Champagne, Wine, Spirits, Gifting can be shipped Australia Wide.
- No delivery of beer, RTDs, non-alcoholic drinks, ice or hired items outside of Sydney Metro Areas.
- No Ice or Hired Items can be delivered outside of Sydney Inner Suburbs areas
- Sydney Metro radius extremity: Woolooware (south), Emu Plains (west), Palm Beach (north) – $10 flat delivery fee or free over $100
- Free delivery applies only to Mainland Australia and Tasmania but excludes country areas of South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory. For further clarification please email us at [email protected]
- Contact us ([email protected] or 02 9252 2999) for more information regarding your order and shipping times
All website content & images used on Kent Street Cellars website are provided without warranty. Kent Street Cellars may make changes to content online at any time and may at times refer to products not available in your area or country. Please contact us at [email protected] at any time for any specific queries.
Where a wine vintage may not be available, another vintage may be substituted. All orders are subject to stock being available.
Please note that not all products are available in store. If you wish to buy any product in store please call before hand to ensure stocks are available.
All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
Returns and Refunds:
We comply with your rights under Australian Consumer Law. At Kent Street Cellars, we are happy for a return any stock that does not come as ordered or delivered. We allow a refund or an exchange to be made if it is claimed within 7 working days. For all incorrect product, please ensure you provide the name of the business, your name, the date the order was delivered and the transaction number. Allow for 10 working days for all refunds & exchanges to be processed
Kent Street Cellars is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers. By adhering to the Privacy Amendment Act 2001/National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information we can assure that all personal information is handled securely and with discretion. We recognize that privacy is important to individuals.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement please contact us:
Kent Street Cellars
1/168 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Kent Street Cellars supports the responsible service of alcohol.